|
10 February 2010
THIS IS MY 600TH POST, IN ABOUT EXACTLY 6 YEARS!! If you are wondering why I'm uploading photos onto both my blog and Facebook, well, the photos in my blog are more personal. Most of the photos you see in the blog are not uploaded to Facebook. To me, Facebook is only a platform to upload group photos rather than personal photos. Dinner with Happy Family on 腊八节 ![]() Traditionally we are supposed to eat 腊八粥 today. Hence, we visited the nearby porridge restaurant again! ![]() On the way back home, we saw this old man writing Chinese calligraphy at the road side, using a gigantic brush and water as the paint. Visit to 天坛 ![]() After hearing this place and seeing it on TV since my memory existed, I'm finally here! ![]() Chop! My 自拍 skills is still up to standard! =D ![]() Yay! ![]() A super short lampost. ![]() Camwhore. ![]() Family photo. ![]() I love this shot, don't know why. ![]() I miss JJT trainings!! Can't wait to punch someone! 西单 ![]() It's a place just like Orchard Road of Singapore. The Christmas decorations are so romantic! ![]() We had dinner at Sakae Sushi. It's a buffet for RMB128. The food was nice!! (Yes yes, Beijing has many shops from Singapore, like BreadTalk, Bee Cheng Hiang, etc.) ![]() The scallops were fantastic! I had at least 5-6 of them!! ![]() Yummy yummy!! *drools* Jacqueline's 22nd Birthday Celebration ![]() Her birthday from BreadTalk. We only buy cakes from BreadTalk as China cakes sucks! Really! I didn't know how cakes are supposed to be like until I migrated to Singapore! ![]() My happy roomie, Jacq! =D Skiing at 云佛山 ![]() Tada! This is the place! The highest peak you see here is for the advanced skiers. ![]() Our entrance ticket. ![]() Group photo!! There are 11 of us here, my own family plus our neighbours upstairs, also GIP Beijing students. One girl is missing when the photo was take. ![]() Camwhoring with my sunglasses. ![]() I look like King Kong after putting on the skiing attire over my own clothes. Super bulky! ![]() Me and Elicia, the missing girl in the above group photo. She's similar to me in way that both of us were raised together boys around us. That's why she cliques well with guys and has a similar character just like I do! (Or at least I think so.) =D ![]() Over exposed family photo. ![]() Me and the heart made out of snow. ![]() Was attempting to spell GIP but failed badly I think. ![]() Yiing Jye, Terence, Elicia and I decided to try out the intermediate level after losing our interest in the beginner level! I love it! Shiok! ![]() Conquers of the intermediate level! With Terence missing, who was taking this photo for us. ______________________________________ "U must think thru first okay.. think and feel..both use.. heart and head.. i dun want to see u sad again.." Thanks bestie! I will =)) You cheer up soon too okay? Love ya XD |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|