08 February 2010

Things are happening much faster than I expected and sometimes I can't really be sure if I'm making the right decisions or saying the right things or even, interpreting my feelings correctly. Once again I decided to follow my heart instead of the mind.

I need to listen to my subconsious mind carefully this time though, so as not to let history repeat itself. My past still haunts me, the experiences are so bad that my decisions are still pretty much affected by it today. I don't know if I'm doing the right things now but I don't want my logical thinking to hinder my decision making process. Sighhh..

But my intuition and gut feelings tell me that it'll be a better story this time =)) At least I was given the strength and courage to carry out everything again, which is the least expected, and which is definitely a good start.

I seem to have recovered earlier than I thought I would. Thank you =))

But something is just missing, it's just missing..

__________________________________

From May 1st, 2006 post:

''太深思熟虑的决定并不代表它最能表现你的心意,反而是最有保留的选择。如果有那么多的事情令你犹豫,我也不相信你的决定是出自真心的。''
-《 好朋友的猜心游戏》 梁望峰 著 -
Hida was gazing at the sky at 11:56.