17 January 2010

Ok I know I haven't been blogging for a long time! Anyway, just some updates, I've finally receive my laptop adaptor from my papa!!

But I was busy with work for this past one week and have been sleeping for less than 5 hours a day! Totally no time to sit down to edit and upload my photos! Worse, the NTU VPN is SUPER unstable and all of us were having problems surfing Facebook and blogger and many other websites!

Thanks goodness our very friendly NUS neighbours introduced us to some Hotspot thingy and it works perfectly fine now!! Which explains why I'm finally blogging now!! Haha yayy! And there'll be many more entries coming up!

Photos:

Steamboat Dinner on New Year Eve

Photobucket
Me, Melvin kor kor and Pei Xia!

Photobucket
My dearest Weiren kor kor and I!

Photobucket
We Seen (外星人) kor kor and his girlfriend, Xiao Rong!

JJT End of Year Retreat!

Photobucket
My sensei, Aziz, and me and Jun Jie.

Photobucket
Our Arabic food!

RV Big Walk 2010, to the New Campus FINALLY!

Photobucket
Met my beloved girl, Lee Koon.

Photobucket
A corner of the new campus.

Photobucket
My 2 sisters, my closest friends from RV.

Photobucket
RV Welcomes you!

Photobucket
Us again.

Photobucket
The main gate.

Photobucket
Lunch at 天乐里 afterwards. My favourite dish, 鱼香茄子煲!

Photobucket
The not very nice tofu.

Photobucket
The other nice dishes we had.

Dim Sum dinner with NTU gang!

Photobucket
Our wonderful dinner!! =)) Yummy!! It's between Geylang Lor 15 and Lor 17!

Photobucket
A small gift from US, given by Kheng Hiang, who just returned to Singapore from an exchange programme!

Photobucket
The fillings. I love chocolates!

Photobucket
Kheng Hiang and I.
Photobucket
Happy NTU gang!! =D

Meet up with JJT clique.

Photobucket
Me, Jun Jie and our pretty Rachel! =D

Hida was gazing at the sky at 12:43.