|
20 December 2009
It's the end of another week! And I've less than 3 weeks to spend in Singapore.
The first highlight of this week would be that I finally had the chance to clean up my whole house on Tuesday and Wednesday. Due to the preparation for my exams for the past 1 month, I didn't really have the chance to do some cleaning and the cleanliness of the house is WAY beyond my threshold! So on my very first free day since the end of my last paper, I made up my mind to tidy up this mess. This included sweeping the floor, mopping the floor, scrubbing the kitchen and toilet basins, scrubbing the floor of the bathroom, washing the toilet bowl, scrubbing the stove, etc. Somehow I find doing housework is not so tiring and scary afterall. The second highlight is that I went pubbing with my shuai shuai kor kor and friends on Tuesday night!! It has been such a long time since I last dolled up and stepped into a pub!! And I learnt so many things that I never knew about in just one night. Thanks so much shuai shuai kor kor for giving me this chance to gain more exposure! =D Really looking forward to go more pubbing and if possible, clubbing with you next time!! And the third highlight of this week is.. I worked as a temporary staff for the IT Fair at Suntec from Friday to Sunday, 11hrs a day! Guohua only called me up at 2320hrs on Thursday to check if I'm free for this event. Luckily I was (because I really had nothing better to do at home) and I ended up not having a chance to sit down other than during my lunch hour for the past 3 days! My team-in-charge is pretty f***ed-up but I was glad that the other 3 of us mingled well with each other. ![]() OH YEAH OH YEAH! My fringe is finally getting back into shape!! Wahahaha!! _______________________________ Let me repeat this: 有些事, 明知不会发生,就不应该计划。 |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|