|
04 December 2009
4 papers down, 1 more to go. The last paper is the killer module, I just hope it won't affect my overall grade too badly.
I'm very much looking forward to the December holidays =) Photos: ![]() Hello everyone! Greetings from me! I found this photo in my phone, which was taken a few days back. I like the expression on my face! wahaha. Dinner at Bugis ![]() Duck rice. ![]() Kuay Teow. ![]() Mango 西米露. ![]() And here comes our ultimate aim of going to Bugis!! To eat strudels!! ![]() Apple strudel! I'd say both flavours taste great, but strawberry strudel is nicer. However, somehow the taste of the strudels doesn't leave a very impression in my mind.. ![]() 1 month of hardcore mugging sessions in school! And the battle is going to end in 3 days!! All the way people!!!! _______________________________ 是時候適可而止了。 |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|