|
10 November 2009
I experienced extreme happiness and sadness within 4hrs tonight!
I was happy because I met up with Tk, James and Haowen for dinner tonight, together with Wicky and Ri Dong! I was happy because Haowen treated me to dinner! Thank you bro! I was also happy because Wicky also treated me to waffle! Thank you Wicky kor kor! I was happy because I had a great time catching up with my bros! I was sad because of PMS. I was sad because of the things Tk told me after dinner. I was sad because I was still affected by the movie I watched yesterday, which made me cry to sleep. * * * I am very happy this semester because for the first in my life I feel that I am being taken care of just like any other girls of my age. Thanks so much to Wicky kor kor, Leon kor kor, Ri Dong kor kor and not forgetting, Ayeeiii (Ho Chuan)! I thought this semester would be the most boring one because all my girls have gone for IA and I am the only one left behind. But I was so wrong! Thanks so much for buying me lunches, thanks so much for helping me to print my notes, thanks so much for giving me lifts home each time we are out late, thanks so much for being so thoughtful and considerate all the times!! =)) I love you all!! * * * Bestie was right, it seems that it's really very easy to win over my heart. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? * * * P/S: The final product for the project of my elective, which is actually a blog, is up now. Personally I don't think it's anywhere near nice and is way below the standard I set for myself initially . But given that I only spent less than 3 days on this project, I guess this will do. I'm just hoping for a B for this module so please don't laugh after looking at it. (In fact I don't even feel like sharing it with anyone else other than my lecturer because it was SO BADLY DONE. Sigh.) Here is a preview of the blog. ![]() Click >>> here <<< to view it. _________________________ Although it made me recall a lot of sad things, I am glad to hear about the changes. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|