13 October 2009

Anyhow, I know I ought to have blogged more in the past few months. In fact I have loads of photos taken for my blog, just that I was too lazy too edit them. And for those that I have already edited, I was too lazy to upload them. Haha because it takes so much effort to make a blog entry!! Oh man.. But I promise to upload those photos that I took in the past few months as soon as possible. Some of them dated all the way in June! Haha.

There are just some of those photos, enjoy!

Oh by the way, did you realise that as the sizes of my photos increased, the quality increased as well? Bloody Pisca! Now I have to think again if I should change a camera, for it seems that my current one is still doing a very good job!

KTV with Ex-Colleagues! (June)

Many people are missing though.

Dinner with JC Clique (June)

Cheese fondue!!
This what I have ordered. I can't remember what it was though.
This should be Yuen Ling's black pepper chicken.

During a super cold day in School..(August)

The best thing is drinking a cup of hot Milo from the vending machine while enjoying the cool breeze along the corridors!

IL DIVO World Tour (Singapore) (September)

They are really amazing classical singers! And I like Nick! That hot American guy =)
During the interval.
I love their concert! *Encore!!!!!*

More photos will be posted up soon! I promise! =D
Hida was gazing at the sky at 02:57.