|
12 October 2009
Alright I've finally changed my blog template! I picked white as the background so as to enhance the way my photos will look. Also, I've done some research and finally figured out why my photos are all so small despite I set the dimension as "Large" while uploading them -- it's all because of Pisca! This is where all my photos were being uploaded to and hosted at whenever I post any photos in my entry. Pisca is the main culprit that has been limiting the size of my photos.
Now I've decided to change the host to something else. And yes, as you can see, all my photos are huge now!! And mind you, they are only medium-sized! =D Guess I'll started to re-upload some of collages I have soon. Photos! Andrew's 21st Birthday The whole group of friends who went, without the birthday boy though. I think I look quite lean in this photo as compared to last time. Heh. Perhaps it's due to the tan. This is the guy who has been so, so, so sweet and nice to me besides my er zi -- Guo Xiong aka 熊熊 (bear bear)!!! This is some random sign I saw at Bugis. 09/09/2009, 9.09pm. The burglar really knows how to choose the time and date! My recent success -- stir fried bean sprouts! The key to get rid of the fishy taste is to add lots of vinegar! And starch powder as well. I know most Singaporeans hate bean sprouts. But I guess that's only because most of them don't know how to cook them properly. My Sensei and his kids, plus JJ! This photo was taken after an appreciation session by the President's Challenge committee. That's our certificate of participation my Sensei is holding!I'll upload the photos I took with Andrew during his 3 days in Singapore soon! In fact I've already uploaded them. But since I found out that I can make the photos larger, I shall upload them another time. _____________________________ 有些事, 明知不会发生,就不应该计划。 |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|