06 October 2009

I got approached by some model agency again recently and they just called me up today for an interview. Oh crap this totally sounds like the same old trick another agency tried on me a few years back. When I asked the caller how much I have to pay for the portfolio, she refused to tell me and insisted that I should go down to their office to find out more. Lame shit. Who will fall for this kind of crap when the person who 'spotted' me was a China girl who can't even speak English? I regret to even give her my number. Shall never be so soft-hearted again.

____________________________

Dear bear.. You shouldn't have told me those things when I saw you today.. Now I'm starting to worry once again.

Sigh.

眼不见为净,耳不听为清

We simply have too many common friends. When can I get out of this, man? I've had enough!!
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:15.