08 September 2009

Omg it's 0330 hrs in the morning and I'm finally done with the going through of the entire list of companies for my IA (Industrial Attachment)!! Yay! I've shortlisted 1 interviewing company and 7 non-interviewing companies. All I need to do now is to double confirm with my papa and then continue with the registration and finally leaving everything to luck. I'm so looking forward to working! That's where the money comes in! I need lots of money for my graduation trip! And now that LN has just suggested to backpack 2 weeks in taiwan, I gotta save up another SGD$1.5k for that! Alamak!

Me and my travel plans! Haha!

This is the busiest semester ever! Help! Two reports due, one US friend coming over for holidays, four 21st birthday parties to attend, one concert to watch, one grading to take, etc.

I AM VERY BUSY!!! =(

_________________________

Some sort of assurance is all I needed. And hearing it from you is the best affirmation I've ever received. Now it all seemed to have worthed it.

Thank you =))

And please cheer up soon!
Hida was gazing at the sky at 03:21.