|
25 August 2009
If I were to pity you, will you ever pity me?
And.. Oops! I did it again! LoL. Stop listening to sad songs. Stop listening to songs that will spoil your day. Stop listening to songs that will dampen your mood. After listening to much of the sad songs I realise they are doing me no good, although I have to admit that I do enjoy listening to them when I'm moody. But in the end they will only make me feel moodier! It's unhealthy, man! * * * Lab reports! Oh man the lab sessions are really boring this semester. I'm not referring to the lab mates I'm assigned to, but the experiments itself. So much tabulations and calculations just to prove something we have already learnt in theory and tested out in similar experiments in the previous years. SIAN! But still.. I'm starting to know even more people from my course! Nice people who are also going through the same shit as me. HAHAHA. _______________________ If trying to be myself will not make a difference, neither will trying not to be myself. So I might as well be myself, at least I will be the happy one. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|