27 July 2009


Alright, I know I should be blogging more but I'm really too lazy to. Anyway, I tried to start a bit of shopping today. Well, I bought my very first CAP!! I mean I always have a thing for hats but this is my first time trying out a cap. It doesn't look too good on me but at least it's not that bad. Haha.

I'm getting muscle aches all over from swimming! Just two days of hardcore swimming and my body is already surrendering! Omg! Sigh. I need to get into shape again before I return to Singapore. I'm gaining a few kilos here and there and I haven't been to the gym for weeks! TV drama serials are really bad stuff.

Hmm. Since I'm being very random tonight, I have decided to list down some very random, and/or unglam habits of mine/things I like to do.

1. Daydream in the toilet.
2. Eat half a watermelon with a spoon in one go.
3. Sleep on the floor if I'm too tired to take a shower. This case is rare though.
4. Don't bother to wash up for the whole day if I'm not going out.
5. Talk to uncles and aunties from foodcourts, shops, wherever. They love me, ok? HAHA.
6. Eat and talk at the same time. I don't care what others may think of me.
7. Racing up the bus to chop seats for my friends before anyone else of them can squeeze through the crowd. I'm really good at this.
8. Bargain like nobody's business! The buyers love me and the sellers hate me. LoL.
9. Never fail to ask for extra packets of chilli sauce whenever I can so that I can bring them home to save on a few dollars.
10. Don't change out of my home clothes when going to the supermarket. I don't even bother to comb my hair.

Anymore to add, anyone? Haha but I love the way I am! HOoray!

_________________________

I give up! I just can't do it. Sigh.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 01:03.