|
28 May 2009
May has been an amazing month that was filled with fun, laughters and surprises. I totally enjoyed my 22nd birthday. I'd this say this my best birthday ever. Never have I been so happy before. I simply love everyone!! Thanks to you all for making my 22nd birthday such a special one!! =D
Photos: Photo taken with Wicky kor kor (who claims he doesn't like taking photos) during lesson time. HAHAHA.Birthday Celebration with Family Cake bought by auntie. =)) 22 finally! Cousin and I. Auntie and I. Mama and I. And on the same night.. Present from from Zz and Yx =)) Me and Yx. The necklace I'm wearing is another gift from Zz and Yx! Haha Zz also came over to my place at night but I forgot to take a photo with him. But it's ok, his photos will be up in the next entry.Birthday Celebration with JC friends Yummy salad from Mind's Cafe. The girls. And the guys. Again. All of us. From left: Fel, Mitch, Yuen Ling, Yushu, me, Yu Liang.Thanks again everybody!! |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|