31 March 2009

ThaiExpress has always been one of my favourite restaurants, mainly because they serve very delicious spicy foods (the love of my life) and their staff are always friendly and approachable. One of the reasons why I like Thai food other than that they are spicy is perhaps because just like what I always eat back in my hometown, the foods come with a lot of spices and sauces and are heavily seasoned (yes, I never find steamed fish edible). 

Anyhow, Jacky, Zz, my cousin and I gathered at Plaza Singapura for dinner. It was supposed to be our last meet-up before our exams, until well, I don't know exactly when. I've already decided to join my papa in China and will be flying on 16th June, and Jacky would probably be still having exams that time. I'll be away for 2 months, returning just in time for the next semester. 

Dinner at ThaiExpress

My stir fried chicken with glass noodles. This is one of the spiciest dish ThaiExpress has I think.
Look at the yummy vegetables!! I swear I didn't alter the colour of those greens!
My cousin's seafood Kueh Teow I think, or was it Horfun? LoL.
Jacky's sweet and sour fish if I'm not wrong.
Bestie's vegetarian rice. The sauce is yummy!

Bonus Photos of the Day

Look at the crowd! Guess who's coming to town? Not Santa Claus, X'mas is still far far away! HAHA
It's DANIEL WU!!! And JACKIE CHAN (whom my camera didn't manage to capture)!!!!
They are here in Singapore to publicise their new movie.
Attractive Daniel. The dream man (note: not guy) of SO many women! Including me!
Oh man I managed to squeeze to better spot and captured a better angle of Jackie Chan.
Daniel is OH SO CUTE. Awwww!!!! I was literally screaming for his name when he first appeared on stage man. o(*-*)o
Jackie Chan with his iconic smile.
Posing for a photo shoot with the fans.


P/S: I just calculated my GPA. My results are scaring the shit out of me. Help!

P/P/S: Good Luck to all those who will having exams soon!! Jia you jia you jia you!!!

________________________

Someone has finally managed to direct some of my attention away from you. 
I see hope in myself.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 21:34.