|
28 March 2009
I just read a news article today saying that a man was being charged for attempted suicide! I mean, the man had committed murder earlier on and therefore he wanted to jumped after the incident. Alright, let's assume that the suicide part is independent of the murder (it should be!) and zoom into the former alone. So I'm getting the message that under the Singapore laws, you either don't commit suicide at all, or, you make sure you die when you do. It's really kind of stupid to think of it.
End of story. * * * I've been trying to pick up Adobe Fireworks lately to make some .gif emoticons for MSN. Omg I never knew making .gif files is that easy! I am going to move on to Adobe Dreamweaver next. I so regret for not keeping any of my notes received during the IT lessons back in Secondary School! Now then I find how powerful and useful these softwares can be. I must say again that I'm a big fan of Adobe Photoshop forever and ever!! YAY! * * * I'm thinking of going on a 2-months holidays in China this coming June. Should I or should I not? I gotta make my decision fast for Tiger Airways is having promotion now! Shall I work or shall I enjoy??..... __________________________ What makes up a sweet guy? What makes a guy sweet? Have you been a sweet guy so far? How can you to be one? Can you ever be one? You have to figure that out yourself. Honey is definitely not going to help. HAHA. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|