|
10 March 2009
YAY! Yet another item is down the list--Swensens ice-cream!
Met up with my bestie, who has the sweetest tooth among all my friends, for dinner today at Swensens. Haha. Hmm somehow I think Swensens is seriously charging too high for the portion of food they are serving. I won't consider going back there again, oh wells. We also tried out the waffle (with 2 scoops of ice-cream) at Geláre after dinner and guess what, oh man, I finally found something that tasted like the Lemone gelato I had in Italy! VERY NICE AND VERY SOUR! I love it! =D Photos! My lovely seedling finally emerged from the 'magical egg' I brought back from China!!Dinner with Bestie Sticky Chewy Chocolate! <3 Waffle and ice-creams! Hahas Happy Zz and his waffle. It seems that Jackie Chan (from the poster) desperately wants to snatch it from Zz's hands! HaHa!___________________________ "Well u gotta start somewhere, don't let one bad exp ruin your life, kinda sick of saying the same thing over and over again and you don't listen." Thanks josh.. =)) |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|