|
23 February 2009
I'm sending my laptop for repair so I'll be MIA for a few days. SMS me.
A senior from my section from my Secondary School concert band invited me to join the group she created for the section on FB. I have no idea if I should accept the invitation or decline it. Honestly I hated my days back in the band. I've no intention whatsoever to keep in contact with any of the seniors from my section (the juniors were fine). Yes, I am being very frank now and this is my true feelings. 4 years in band turned out to be a nightmare for me, and it is the biggest regret of my Secondary School life. No, I didn't regret joining band. But I regretted joining RV band. It almost killed my interest in band music and I dread to attend every single practice session. I was so relieved when I finally graduated and did not bother to look back ever since. I tried my best to cut all the ties with the seniors, only keeping in contact with one or two juniors. A friend from my batch tried inviting me to join the group created specially for the band and I happily declined. There's no hatred, only disgust and dissatisfaction. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|