|
18 February 2009
I've been feeling pretty exhausted for the past 2 weeks due to lack of sleep. It's finally getting a little better this week, which is the week just before recess week!
hmm. I'm not sure how many of you know/still remember the store called Golden Rooster at the 3rd level of Coronation Plaza. This was the place where I spent a lot of time at, often with my dearest JC friends. I've been waiting for someone to go back there to have lunch with me, from sum to my bestie, to joshua and finally to jacky. But it seemed that all of them can't make it, somehow. Is there anyone out there who is missing the Lemon Chicken Rice from Golden Rooster? * * * Did I mention that I'm really getting very high over something? Something which I shall not mention. Alright I know I'm not making sense. But anyway IF it happens, my actions will spill the beans. Hint: I just can't get enough of overseas trips!! =)) _______________________________ 'Sex ends all interests.' - Google gadgets 'Distrust ends all relationships.' - me. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|