|
25 January 2009
Sometimes we have to use our heart to feel, instead of making conclusions purely based on what we see or hear. I could feel your care and concern, but it seems that you can't feel mine. Perhaps I have failed as a friend. Why hold onto me if you are so tired of everything? Choosing not to quit is not the way out. Actually the fact that you can act as if nothing has happened that night is quite scary. Why pretend to be nice to me when you are already so unhappy with me? I can't believe the person who sent me the email is the very same person who went out with me that night. Which one is the real you? _______________________________ 我知道你对我好, 但我对你的好你却一点都感觉不出来吗? |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|