|
14 January 2009
It's been sometime since I blogged about my life.
Anyhow, it's the second week of a new semester. Life in school is pretty much the same--late for lecture, undone tutorials, dashing to the canteen for lunch and dashing out of the lecture theatre to go home. I have whatever it takes to be a bad student, oops. Hey, but at least I turned up for all lectures alright. I'm having some financial crisis now as well. Mama just borrow 1k from me to pay for all the bills. I'm so broke. Plus, so many of my friends will be turning 21 this year. Which means to say, I'll to save up more in order to purchase presents for my friends. Hmm. Emotions wise, it's much more stable now. But the feelings has not changed much. I don't know what to do about it. Happy me =)____________________________ "视线根本还无法从你升上转移,心里又怎能容纳下另一个他呢? " |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|