09 January 2009

I've been visiting Stomp ocassionally since November last year. Honestly, I would say that more than 80% of the news published are purely crap. It seems that many Stompers love to make a big fuss over a small piece of shit. Often I see people posting up photos of people in the MRT taking up seats for their e.g. grocery and start to comment on how inconsiderate these people are. I mean, hello, what is your problem, man!? Everyone is brought up differently and not all can be as considerate as you (the Stompers) are. I'm not defending for these inconsiderate people, for I think they should reflect on their actions as well. However, I seriously don't think these kind of frivolous actions are worth mentioning in Stomp. Come on, you guys must have better things to do. After following Stomp for less than 2 months, it's hard for me to imagine and believe how ignorant. immature, intolerant, narrow-minded, childish, incompassionate and silly some Singaporeans can get. I'm certainly not proud to say that I am a Singaporean after seeing what crap Stomp, or Stompers, have to offer.

Anyway, school has started for me just this week. My luck has been pretty bad. I can't get my first choice electives for both semesters this academic year. Now I'm waiting anxiously for the appeal results. Chances are not high though, for priority is given to the final year students. Wish me luck.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 00:17.