20 November 2008

3 monsters down, 2 more to come. ALAS!

I've been spending weeks alone at home since Primary 6 but it seems that this year is the toughest time of all. It's not that I'm feeling lonely or bored at home or whatever. What actually troubles me is how little time I have to do housework each week. I've been out studying day and night so often that I don't even have the time to wash my clothes. And after I wash them, because I'm always not at home during the day, my damp clothes can't even get sunned. My house is so dusty! ALAS!

Another thing. I come back so late everyday that I don't even have the chance to go NTUC to get myself some fruits and snacks. 

SAD TO THE MAX.

______________________________

"I wish I could be the one you think about when we make love."
This is the saddest secret I've seen from PostSecrets.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 02:31.