|
11 November 2008
I am having exam blues!
Shit friend will also be having exams very soon so I've got to leave shitty alone to study more often. Sighhh... I can't always be disturbing my dearest shitty shit sia.. Although I love doing so. LoL. Haha. Yes it has been almost a year now. Has there been any improvements? I don't know. There have been several _________ outbreaks here and there so I really have no idea.. I thought it's almost gone, but somehow it's always hidden somewhere, trying to ambush me. Sometimes it catches me in surprise and I totally will be lost for a few hours or even days. Does it sound like it's haunting me? Hmmm.. I so want to watch movie nowww!! Can someone ask me out for a movieeee??? |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|