|
30 October 2008
Sometimes I just don't see why some people want to make their own lives so difficult for themselves. I just don't get it. Why do they love to complicate things? Why are they always thinking so much of the unnecessary? Some of the theories they come up with are just so ridiculous you know. It's completely insane.
Why can't these people live in harmony with the rest? Why must they create such a BIG hoo-haa whenever everyone thinks that peace has finally arrived. Attention seeking or what? Argh. Why must they make a BIG fuss out of the smallest things? They have nothing better to do is it? It's lame loh! Idiots! Fine, I know I used to be one of those people also (hannar, go ahead laughing, you shit friend. lol) I think. But then ah, at least I saw my mistakes. There are many people out there who are still stuck there despite being an adult already you know. Please wake up your idea! Aiya.....! * * * OP in a few hours. Wish me luck. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|