|
27 October 2008
I haven't had the chance to take a good rest until last weekend. Met up with a few friends. It's a way to destress I guess.
I love Jay Chou's new songs! It seems that his songs are always going through my exams with me since my JC days. Well, his albums are always released in November, which happens to be my period mahhh. Actually I'm very sad by the fact that I cannot sing pop songs loh.. Someone still laughs at me.. =(( I have to start packing soon. I can't wait to fly after my exams! I feel like joining a tour group and tour my hometown. I never had a good chance to know my hometown better after I migrated to Singapore. Hope I can snap some good pictures to show all my friends my beloved hometown too! Photo Exhibition @ Old School =)) Very rich colours. There's free food provided too! Yummy! Outside Timbre. Me, Jeremy (who's trying to act blind), Marianne, Kevin.Outing with uhm, random seniors and juniors S15 senior and junior =) Tk, me, Yt, Ys. My big bro since JC1. Kf, whom I know for a long time too, just not personally. LoL. Tk acting cute, plus 发花痴-ing. Seductive look. My favourite drink--Sex on the Beach. Cam-whoring, with Kf's teeth in the background. Cheeky guys! LoL! TK acting cute again.. But he lost badly to Yt who's born cute. HAHAHA Sotong rings. This is one of the best chicken wings I've eaten in my life! It's a must try! Mushrooms with melted cheese. We walked to Esplanade, and saw these pretty things.Yt's 19th Birthday Surprise Blowwww! Yummy cake! Awwww.. So romantic sia.. Bubbles~~ I look VERY cui in my home clothes. Happy 19th, dear junior =))___________________________ I think I really do have a weird taste. Hehe. Jia you jia you!! |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|