11 October 2008

I think I'm going to fall sick soon.

Papa webcam-ed with me today, telling me that he's in Harbin right. Aww.. I so miss my hometown. I haven't experienced autumn for 12 whole years! And that's actually my favourite season of the year.. Jay Chou's new song 'Dao4 Xiang1' reminds me of my childhood again. Haha those days spent in the river bathing, catching frosg and dragonflies.. Not forgetting the starry sky with countless number of stars at night..

__________________________

"There is no need to forget anyone or get rid of those “parts of others”. What has come into us will become part of us and that makes us the way we are—each one of us as individuals. That part is no longer someone else's but now is ours so there's no need to get rid of it. It is more of a matter of having the right feelings for the right person." -Richard
Hida was gazing at the sky at 01:21.