|
27 September 2008
Something that I'm so in love with. I'm born to be violent, and I will break your bone.A little sad that I had to miss the grading some time back. The next one is still another half a year away. Sigh. But it's ok, building the foundation is more important. Just that I want to learn more techniques so that I won't always be the one being thrown by the seniors during sparring. Now I'm bruised all over, all thanks to a senior with Taekwondo background who doesn't control her kicks, not at all!! Argh. Pain! * * * I know this is kind of too early to say but I want to have my very first birthday party when I hit 24, the year that I'll be graduating from university. Alright, that's only a possibility, because I think parties are boring. Upon graduation, I want to backpack at some places again. I was thinking of going back to Europe, but due to the lack of funds, I have no idea whether that is possible or not. I don't know if I should make it a solo trip either. I don't have anyone in mind for such a trip, for not many people are keen on such things. Even lesser people are as crazy as me to have spent almost all my savings on travelling as well. But I think I should get someone along for security reasons. I know this sounds very selfish but backpacking is no joke. I hope to get my brown belt before going on my next trip so that I am capable of protecting myself in case no one is joining me. ____________________________ Why always blog because of me? So many times already.. I'm not worthy of all that.. And I'm not angry at you or blaming you loh. Don't get my tone wrong, you shit. LoL. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|