|
10 September 2008
I've been so tired lately that I skipped school today, which is something that I so shouldn't have done. Yet I don't see the point of going school when my tutorials are undone and I could foresee myself dozing off throughout the lectures. A break is all I need for now.
Below are some long overdue photos taken in August. Photojournalism: National Day Preview ![]() ![]() ![]() Shit friend took this photo for me. haha. Cam whoring.Singapore Fireworks Festival 2008 Marianne and I.![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Ruth's Birthday cum Thanksgiving cum Farewell Party Yummy cake baked by her sister. For the first time the girls outnumbered the SJIMB guys.Seeing Ruth off at Changi Airport Goodbye, my dearest Dajie.._____________________________ Thanks Jc =) Talking to you made my day.. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|