|
18 August 2008
After monitoring the course vacancies day and night, I finally got myself another core to take for this semester. This also means I have to take at least 2 electives in the next semester.
* * * No one has the right to stop me from supporting China for the Olympics. If you can support your favourite foreign football team in the Champions League, why not me? I am a PRC Chinese by birth and that fact will never change. Mind your own business. Thanks. * * * Anyway, I think shitty shit friend's words are true. I don't know where I learned the 'black-face' thingy from also. The biggest difference is, when I was unhappy with someone or something in the past, I would try my very best not to show it. But now I don't even bother hiding it, I have no idea why. Perhaps my tolerance level has gone down. Or maybe I'm just sick of pretending to be unaffected. Oh wells. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|