|
21 May 2008
Oh gosh I'm so excited! I'll be flying off in 7 days!
Anyway, Julia, aka my ex-boss, revisited Jurong Birdpark with me on Vesak Day. Photojournalism: Jurong Birdpark Souvenir shop. Hornbill! Haha the clock is quite funny. Don't know what's the name of this plant. I think the sign boards are so damn cute can. Julia, at Lory Loft. My first attempt of a self-portrait. Gua gua gua. Second attempt. I think I looked rather nerdy in the photo -_-" LoL Me! at Lory Loft! Julia, at Birds n Buddies show. My turn to be photographed against the huge crowd! Third attempt of a self-portrait. I think I really suck at it. Sigh.. Flamingos! My favourite photo! Mandrain duck! It looks blur due to the compression of pixels I guess. You can click to enlarge for this photo. Another favourite photo of mine. Snowy owls! The one on the left looks like Harry Potter's Hedwig! A penguin diving! Emperor Penguins!Below are the photos of some of the birds I saw. Click to enlarge. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|