|
08 May 2008
I've always wanted to do this for some time and finally I have the time for it now since my exams ended. From today onwards, all my photos will have 'www.hidaa.blogspot.com' chopped on them. The links of the photos will be removed too. That is to say, you can no longer click and enlarge the photo. Therefore, if you want any original photos, you have to get it from me personally.
Photojournalism: I was outside Coronation Plaza one afternoon waiting to transfer bus. This place brought back a lot of memories, of all those JC days. I miss the food from Golden Chicken. The auntie there always gave me extra fries or side dish whenever I visit their store. Tip: Always call her 'chiobu' or 'mei3 nv3' to get offers! *winks* Seeing Lay Ning off at the airport. She'll be in USA for the next 3 months. Take care, dear =)CJC Band Concert 2008 Con Fucoc VI The main band. I feel so cheated I tell you. The main band was made up of quite a few alumni members and also a guest player. So is it still the main band or is it otherwise!? The alumni band. They had a play put up by their own band members. The girl in the centre is really hot! Our star trumpet player, Vig. My di, Dominic (red arrow), the current President of CJCSB. Kevin (yellow arrow) in the background. Hazahri, Dominic, me, Weemin, Kevin. Me and the ex-SJIMB horn players. I miss band! I miss SJIMB too! Alright, and so I was trying to cook my favourite soup, Tom Yam Soup on Tuesday.First attempt = FAILED So sad la. I made a fatal mistake by adding freshly chopped, unpeeled lemons into the pot. And the outcome was that the lemon skin made the soup turn bitter and the taste was unbearable. Also, as some of the ingredients were rather hard to find (uhm, I'm not a full-time housewife you see), hence I bought a packet of Tom Yam Kung paste to add some taste to the soup. That's another mistake made because the paste has this deep yellow colour and it made the soup rather murky, yucks. It also 'stained' the prawns and other ingredients, making them appear yellowish, which made the soup even less appetizing. And lastly, as I was too engrossed with making the soup less bitter and thus forgot to watch out for the time. As a result, the ingredients lost their colours due to overcooking and personally I think it looked rather disgusting. Sigh.. I shall try it again another time.. Dinner at Cafe Cartel with Zz and Jw Ha! My favourite Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake! Went to esplanade for a walk after the dinner. This is the wall along one of the underground passageways leading to esplanade. The artworks displayed there always impress me. I was there! Another shot with flash on. Oh yah, check out my hair! I got it chopped off earlier on in the day in Johor Bahru! (Soki! See!) Zoomed-in look of the artworks. Zoomed-in look of the artworks. Zoomed-in look of the artwork. Zoomed-in look of the artwork._________________________ Guy: You make me feel terrible, always. Girl: If all I'd brought you are pains and sufferings, then perhaps you will be happier without me. Why hang on when pains and sufferings have already outweighed happiness? Perhaps it's time to reevaluate and bring things to an end. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|