|
21 April 2008
There is something I must blog about today.
Guess what, the first person (that I know of) I saw outside the examination hall this morning is my EYECANDY leh!! He actually spotted me first and smiled to me and said 'hi'!! Then he sat beside me and started revising somemore! OMG!! This is a good start man, I feel so excited although I screwed up my paper lah!! HA HA HA! 2 more papers to go! Jia you jia you jia you! Hope I'll see him again on Wed! Aiyo.. must wake up very early like that.. haha! But for the sake of my eyecandy, worth it! Yay!! Ok, I know I sound like an idiot.. But his smile is just so sunny lah.. haha! |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|