|
29 March 2008
I was talking to WJ earlier on today and she expressed her insecureness and concerns over relationship problems. She said:
"I realise all my good friends are not attached." "I guess it may be because of our in independency." "Is it just that we are the type of girls who will not be swayed easily?" Her friends in this context means girls like me, who have never been attached in the past 20 over years. And here is my reply to her: "I think it's because we aren't sure what we want, but we know very well what we don't want." Sounds pro yeah? I was quite surprised with what I came up with in fact. ________________________ To that someone, you know who you are. There are certain rules that I have to abide. You know I have to, so don't try to tempt me, because you are destined to fail. You know you are fickle, then please do something about it. Know what you are supposed to do and what you should not do. Do think about the consequences of your actions first. That's all I have to say as a friend for now. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|