|
10 March 2008
Blogger is kind of screwed up now and I had to upload all the photos one by one. zzz!!
I reached home at 12 midnight today, after nearly missing my last bus. I stayed back in school for choir appreciation night and at the end of the event I decided to change my mind. I am not going to leave choir next academic year despite the busy schedule I will be having. I love singing and I love NTU CAC Choir. It's so sad to see some of the final year seniors leaving us. But we had fun, we had joy, we had seasons in the sun!! =) Photojournalism: NTU Open House 2008 NTU CAC Choir!! A happy family =D Cute girl Desy and I. *hint hint* *winks to someone* Jessica and I. Melvin!!! My dear dear dear senior!! So sad that he had to leave the choir as he's graduating already. I was so so so touched when he wrote me a small note and gave it to me at the end of the appreciation night. I mean, I'm actually not really close to him as I didn't really have enough time to get to know him better. AhhHHh!! I miss hugging him!!! He's just so nice to hug!! Now I realise I like bigger guys, for they are so nice to hug!! Just like teddy bears!! haha Another graduating senior, Davin. I love messing up his hair. Oops.Karaoke Session. Kelvin and I. Dear bro and I!! Haha we need to change pose the next time man, it's has been the same one every time we take photos together! My bros! Giant toilet roll. Old houses. Sing!!! Chinatown! |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|