01 March 2008

Our concert was a great success!!

I was so glad that I didn't make more than three small mistakes (oops) while dancing. Haha. And most importantly, I managed to look at my partner's 'eyes' without laughing during the performance (er well, I was looking at his forehead actually. muahhaa).

Thanks to all friends who came to support us-NTU CAC Choir!!

Photos finally!

Photojournalism:

NTU CAC Choir Concert 2008

'CANTEMUS VIVA VOCE'

Inside sopranos changing room! The German exchange students and I. They are really lovely, goregous and pretty!
Xiang Wen and I!
Waiting for our concert to start..
YL's upperstudy, Yu Liang, me, Yuen Ling, Lance. Haha. Thanks so much for the flowers my dearies!!
My dearest bro and my dearest ex-roomie.
Er zi and I!!! He geh geh lah.. The blue rose is actually from Hui Min. Haha. And I simply love this photo. I look so happy lah! As in, the happiness is from the bottom of my heart.. My er zi rocks my socks! =D
Ah Ting and I! Thanks to somebody's 'very stable' hands.. I had to add some special effects to offset the terrible camera shake.
The group of us.. With their incomplete banner for me =X
Flowers!
Gerbera lehh!! Aka African Daisy.
Blue rose.. I love this colour man. It's so pretty!!
Hida was gazing at the sky at 22:03.