11 February 2008

Hai.. Just came back from Changi Airport. I was there with a few others to see rao off. I just can't believe it. A few months back he was still asking me about IDP and now he's already on his way to a foreign country to further his studies. I didn't know what to say to him when I first saw him. All I could do was to look at him and smile. I know I'm going to miss this friend of mine loads. He's still on the aeroplane now and I am already looking forward to his return in December. haha.

A lot of things happened this week.

I was in town settling some stuff on Tuesday. On my way home, my bus drove past the shopping centre where I used to have my physics tuition back in JC, and I had this sudden urge to get out of the bus and run to the tuition centre to visit my ex-tutor. Of course I did it. I had no idea whether my tutor would be around for I didn't contact him at all beforehand. I was praying hard and hoping that he would be there as I was somehow dying to see him. Well, he really did help me a lot and I have not seen him for a year or so. I guess my prayers were heard, he was really having lesson there at that hour! Later he told me that I was really lucky to have 'caught' him, because that was his first lesson this week at this branch. Oh man. I really love to do things on impulse. LoL. I forgot to bring my camera so there's no photos for this.

It's Chinese New Year eve and I was back at Nj with my classmates to visit our teachers and my IP kids (no long kids! They are already J1 now..). I miss my JC days!

There was a mini gathering Ruth's place on Friday night. We then went for supper at The Prata House when Mf ended her work. Oh man the mutubark there is freaking expensive! One small piece (with chicken bones inside!!!) costs $4.50! I swear I'll never eat there again. It's daylight robbery man!

On Saturday night, I met up with my son & Co. and watched Kung Fu Dunk! Personally I think the movie was rather entertaining. I liked it. We headed to a pub after the movie.The pub is a very cosy place and we sang karaoke while drinking. It was fun.

Photojournalism:

NJC!

Oh, my beloved school!
My lovely IP kids! I don't look too old, do I? =X
My dearie Avril.
Cherie and I.
Dikah!!!
CNY decorations outside Guan Yin Miao.
Inside the pub! Like I said, it was a very cosy place!
Ah ren and my er zi!!
Rao and I, our last photo before his departure.
Goodbye rao! We'll miss you and we look forward to your return! Take care..

Hida was gazing at the sky at 01:57.