22 January 2008

I like the ways things are going now. Thanks for relieving me from this heartsickening string of events. I always believed that no matter what happens in a relationship, any kind of relationships that is, we should always give each other the chance to talk, to tackle the problem and find the most suitable solution together. The root cause in most of the unsuccessful relationships is due to insufficient communication or miscommunication. If you do not try to solve the problem, it will never be solved and things will be brought up eventually someday no matter have far you've already gone.

I've solved my problem and therefore I'm finally ready to let go.

What goes around comes around. I gained some other things in return after letting go of those things. And I am satisfied with what I have with me now. You know, this phenomenon is just so real and noticeable. I have very concrete examples to back this statement up.

To get new relationships you have to first let go of the old ones.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:05.