30 November 2007

Mambo night was fun! Guess what? I saw Jas! She's back from Australia for summer break! Oh man, I met her not anywhere but at Zouk! LoL. I bumped into Mitch before going to Zouk too! Together with Kash, we managed to get her to go with us. I saw my band juniors and other familiar faces as well.

I decided to save money by not taking taxi home. Well, I just refuse to waste money on taxi fares. I once walked home from SJI at 0315hrs, reaching home after 2.5hrs, covering about 15km or so just because I detest the idea of taking taxis!! Haha. What we did instead was to wait for the first bus to get us home.

I hate it when strangers (guys) try to dance with my friends and I. You don't have to be that 'friendly'. Don't you find your gesture disgusting? ArgH. I'm only being polite by looking away and not slapping you. And I'm so glad that I'm tall enough to 'look down' at those guys and laugh at their height.

Losers.

Below are my zi4 lian4 photos taken in the morning after I reached home.

Photojournalism:

My skin still looks radiant despite partying all night long! Muahahaha
Winter Winter Winter!!!!
Hida was gazing at the sky at 05:02.