|
10 November 2007
I just cannot study alone at home! Isn't that saddening? Hai.
Jay Chou's songs are making me very emotional, moody and sad. This means he has succeeded in delivering his thoughts via music. I keep on thinking of the movie 'Secret' when <<蒲公英的约定>> is played. It's just so... well, touching. The ending of the song gives me the feeling that he just couldn't let go, especially when the tubular bells are hit. Aiya I don't know how to put it in words, partly because my engLand is not so powDerful. I feel like visiting Havelock Road, the place where I used to live, after my exams. Perhaps I can snap some good pictures along the way. I haven't had the chance to go back there ever since I moved house 9 years ago. Anyone interested in joining me? Haha. It's near Tiong Bahru Plaza. I need to develop my own style when comes to photoshopping photos. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|