02 November 2007

I'm down with a very bad flu/cold now because of some disheartening happenings this week. When I recover, it'll be a new beginning, a new chapter in my life. It's a milestone which marks the end of sorrow and sufferings at this stage.

It took me some time to hit the 'Delete' button. I'm not sure if I'll regret this act in the future, but I guess it's the best solution now.

I'm glad it's over.

Jay Chou's new album is not bad.

Photojournalism:

Photo taken in NTU.
Complex mathematical formulae? haha
Walking down National Institute of Education.
Unique Singapore?
Can you see my shadow casted on the sign board? haha
Wosh!
Playing around with shutter speeds.
These lights came from buildings, traffic lights, road lights and vehicles. The Rail Mall.
Original lighting.
This photo reminds me of the US Cowboys shows where they fish out their guns and get ready to shoot.

Struggling to survive.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:27.