|
23 September 2007
Holidays finally! Have to do formal Lab report though. sian.
It's already halfway through semester 1. Trust me, university life is not as fun as it sounds/seems to be. I miss my Jc days, especially my dear friends and classmates. Hope the guys are doing well in Ns, and that the girls in other universities are fine too. I hope I can own Adobe Photoshop CS3 soon. Photojournalism: Rotaract Club Installation Night Our DIY banner. Act-dao Sharon and I. FoOd! Huiling. Soon Leong. New members. My director, Jacky. Our actual height difference. LoL. =) Another director of my division, Wan Xin.Blood Donation by Exxon Mobil @ Dhoby Ghaut Mrt Stn Banner. Me! My blood. A token of appreciation from the organiser.Mugging for Exams.. I'm always trying out different brands of dark chocolates. This one is only S$1.60. Taste factor = 5/10. Er zi mugging! Ah Ting acting cute. Yay. I'm punching my calculator furiously while she's shaking her notes violently. Hahaha.RSAF talk / Mooncake Festival Celebration in School. RSAF provided us with fantastic food for reception. Yummy sushi! Near Business school.. Simple but very serene. My dear Lab group member, Nicole. On the stage. Pretty yuenling, my dear roomie. Inside Chinese Heritage Centre. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|