09 September 2007

Oh gosh I haven't been updating for such a long time! It's not that I have nothing to blog about, it's just that the connection speed in my bunk is so slow that it'll take a donkey years to load a page sometimes. zzz. Well, the entry will date all the way back to National Day. Haaha. Guess what, I'm watching Legend of 1900 while updating this entry. LoL. It's an old movie but a nice old one.

Photojournalism:

National Day 2007
Flag!
Mitch and I at Wala Wala after watching the fireworks.
Mitch, with a pinkish face, after drinking her Singapura Sling.
Class outing! Sadly my face was cut off. Bahh.
Dinner at Chijmes! What a beautiful place! I love Coffee Ribs! Yummy!

NTU Band Concert
I miss those band days!
Sharon! Aka xiao xiong.
Me, Adeline, Sharon, Shujun. I look BIG beside them. LoL.
One of Sharon's roses.

RV's School Organises!
After reading Fel's Blog, I decided to do something similar. Haha.
I couldn't believe that I wrote something like that before! =X
Things you'd see on a typical page of my organiser:
1. Red: People's Birthdays
2. Yellow: Song of the Week
3. Blue: Things I'd been pondering about
4: Orange: Feelings for the day
5: Pink: Overall feelings for the week
6: Green: Occasional slot ins
7: Purple: Quote from friends
A typical exam week.
Fitness Test! Gold!
My then love for SJIMB. LoL.
Telling myself to let go..
SJI's School Ally!
My drawings.
More drawings.
1. Holiday Planner
2. Exam Timetable
3. Class Timetable
4. Revision Timetable
On my 16th Birthday..
Graduation Day! You don't know how happy I was.

My Bunk
My notice board. More of a photo exhibition board I think.
St. Valentine's Day Gift from dear bro YL.
My teddy bear. I sleep with it everyday too fel! Haha. Amazingly I love teddy bears. LoL.

Trip to NUS
Cai Pok. hehe. In Chilli.
Dear Diana and I.
Colleagues!

Dinner with Twin and Lover!
Terrible camera shake! I tried my best to correct it already..
One more time!
Blood Donation at AMK Hub. Sadly I wasn't able to donate for the Iron level in my blood wasn't high enough.

AMB Concert!
Mr Yea! Those band days!
Ruth, Mr Yea, me.
Ruth, Mr Lim, me.

This is the shoe that I always wanted to buy. But I don't think it can be found in Singapore already.. Saddened!
Hida was gazing at the sky at 10:41.