16 July 2007

I shall stay at home and rot till school starts for the next few days. I have nothing much to look forward to. How I wish I am not in this deep shit now. One of you is already enough, two of you are fatal.

Photojournalism:

Hidamari. Cool heh.
Colleagues. From left: Me, Hui Koon, Vicky, Sok Yee.
Me, Hui Koon.
Me, Alicia.

@ MoS, Tertiary Fling VIII
How I wish I can have a chance to try out this!! But it's sooOo expensive.
Grace and I, in the washroom.
Mysterious aura.
Us again.
Singapore River.

NDP Rehearsal [Continued]
@ Suntec City. The soldiers are getting ready to march to the platform at Marina.
Wah.
Smart-looking guys. heh.
Ready to go!
Drummers.
Commandos. I saw Chris and sum lah. But couldn't get close enough. zzz.
Navy.
I love these lamps (or bulbs?) here.
Ah ren n Xiong being lame.
My best friend for the past one week.
A guitar that reminds me of men's boxers. HAHAHA.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:30.