|
30 June 2007
Oh man, it's just a mind game. Too bad, I can't seem to read your mind and I am already losing interest in trying to do so. haha it's the difference between the rose and the grass. How can the grass ever outshine the rose? The presence of the grass does not matter at all because it is simply too insignificant to be noticed. Grass is not made to live with the roses, for it cannot attain enough sunlight to grow healthily. Therefore, grass is never meant to compete with roses, as it is destined to lose the game.
It's time for me to leave at last. I am sure this is going to be painless and well, refreshing. Nothing to worried about, nothing to ponder over, I can just leave as I wish. I want to run away, I want to hide, I hate to be seen again. Don't come to find me, I don't need that kind of sympathy. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|