|
29 May 2007
I am so stressed at work. Just so, so stressed. I am going to hand in my resignation letter by this week. People have been telling me to take a break. I did. But it doesn't seem to be working that way.
GSS is finally here!! I've never shopped so much in my life. Spent some time stocking up on skirts. This could never have happened 3 years ago. I even bought my very first halter neck in 20 years! I am glad for this change in myself though. I applied for a few days of leave just to shop. Lk has been asking me to crash the NUS student union camp. I wonder if I should go. Dear WJ wants to drag me along too. Pending.. haha. I like sunny days, even though it can be really hot and stuffy sometimes. The clear blue sky just makes me happy. Greediness. It's scary. Anyway, I got treated by sum at giraffe! =D Photojournalism: |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|