26 May 2007

Alright finally have the time to sit down and edit the photos and update my blog. Another hectic week had passed. Had dinner with friends. Happy!

After discussing with my parents earlier on, I've decided to stay in Singapore for university. My dad was asking me, 'Are you sure you don't want to go Perth?' Oh wells, I guess I am pretty sure now =) Looking forward to the start of a new chapter of my life!

Photojournalism:

MudPie! A treat from dear Zz!! YUMMY!!
Prawns.
Ton Toro Ramen.
Lover Zhijun and I.
Dear Yuenling and I. This girl is getting prettier and prettier each time I see her. And well, we will be studying in the school in August! And for the next four years probably! =D
My Mama's jasmine plant bloomed!!
My current wallpaper. Love it man. Trying to come out with more designs now. HAha photoshop rocks.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:17.