|
12 May 2007
Had a gathering today at Cafe Cartel to celebrate Andy's and my birthday. I couldn't recognise James when I saw him at the MRT station. An army boy ready to stand up for his country finally, haha. Really glad that Lk and Kn are able to turn up for the gathering despite their busy school life (not that sum and tk are very free either). Thank you dearies for your presents and your accompaniment! And thanks to our poor sum, who had to help me carry my present around (well, it's pretty heavy).
Had an emotional break down at night though, for no reason at all. Thanks to josh and Zz, who had been trying their best to cheer me up. These two guys are the ones that have always been there for me. I am rather blessed =) Photojournalism: |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|