|
10 April 2007
Oh dear oh dear. I managed to see rao n Zz last week! And congratulations to Zz again for getting his license! My dear rao is as cute as ever and Zz is still as funny as ever! It just felt so great to pinch rao's cheeks again. And I miss seeing his dimples! Luckily he doesn't have a girlfriend now (oops =X), if not she'll definitely come after me for abusing his face. LoL. A few other gatherings took place last week as well.
Anyway, thanks to sum for spending his precious weekend shopping with me. The poor him had to tolerate all my whinnings for not being able to fit into most of the dresses I tried on. Xie la! =D And fel! I miss you loh! Mitch and YL, I miss you girls so much too! Let's hit the arcade again sometime soon alright? Photojournalism: Easter Day Farewell gathering for James 05s15 Gathering cum farewell for the guys |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|