24 March 2007

I think I'm enjoying teaching more and more. The kids are just so lovely. They made me feel younger too, cracking cold jokes together with them. And the weird thing is, I enjoy marking practice papers or assessments. Well, I hope I can pass my practical test (in teaching) soon too so that my pay will increase! I have to admit that administrative work can be pretty dry. Luckily I have my dear colleagues who are always cheering each other on! I guess if nothing goes wrong, I'll probably be working all the way till July. Perhaps I will take up part-time there after that. Heh. 10k leh, not a small sum. Oh wells.

Moral values.. where are my moral values? Yes sometimes we should just do away with them. But why am I still feeling guilty now? What am I doing..? Someone please tell me..
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:09.