|
10 February 2007
It's so good to have friends around. At least I know I'm not alone. And I guess I won't be alone on this year's St. Valentine's Day as well, because I have my dear girls with me!
Time seems to have flown faster ever since I started working. There are always things that keep me busy during work. But I like my colleagues and the teachers of the tuition centre. It was an extremely busy day for me yesterday for I had to take care of the entire office by myself. There was this teacher who couldn't make it for his lesson in the last minute and I had to relief for his lesson. However, at the same time, I had one consultation session to cover and needed to look after the counter at the same time too. LoL. I didn't know how I managed to settle everything in the end, but I'm glad that I did! I think staying single is still the best way out for me now. I guess I'm not ready to give my heart away at the moment. Perhaps I just need the correct key.. Photojournalism: My dearies from S15. Dinner at Cafe Cartel. 7/2/2007 |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|